Bantam spangled Orloff pair

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by shelleyb1969, Aug 4, 2011.

1. shelleyb1969

shelleyb1969 Star Bright Farm

4 month old rooster and 3 month old pullet...unrelated to one another. The rooster has very little beard, but his spangling and leg color are fantastic. The pullet has very little spangling, but has a very nice beard, leg color, and type. So bred together, the two of them should produce some very nice offspring. The pullet comes from spangled breeding, so she does carry the gene...even though she doesn't look it. [​IMG] This is a rare opportunity for someone to get a nice started pair of a very rare variety of Orloff.

Shipping is available and the cost includes USPS Express Mail shipping cost, plus the cost for a new shipping box ($20).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. shelleyb1969

shelleyb1969 Star Bright Farm

I also have 2 of my breeding hens (14 months old) that I am going to sell, too. The winning bidder of this auction can purchase the additional hens for $15 each or $25 for both of them. However, they will have to be shipped separate from the young pair. They are very nice hens and have given me some excellent chicks with beautiful spangling.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 7, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by