Bantam speckled Sussex roosters

emmyn74

Songster
Apr 2, 2017
Spencer Indiana
FB_IMG_1538999653522.jpg
Anyone interested in any bantams speckled Sussex roosters? I have three i need to get rid of. 2 are 10 mo old and one is 8 months. Located in central Indiana. Show quality. I'm not sure if there is even anyone around here who raises them. Here is a pic of one of them.

I just need to make space for my young ones...I have 8 young roosters all together right now and have my breeder rooster and an extra for backup...need the space for my females.

View attachment 1560962 Anyone interested in any bantams speckled Sussex roosters? I have three i need to get rid of. 2 are 10 mo old and one is 8 months. Located in central Indiana. Show quality. I'm not sure if there is even anyone around here who raises them. Here is a pic of one of them.

I have a speckled Sussex rooster and he is the best. He has defended my flock from a bobcat and a mink (is currently injured from the mink). He is sweet and respects me and the hens. He is chatty and curious, and an all round gentlemen. Would highly recommend this breed to anyone.

Back
Top Bottom