Bantam st run

Sep 2, 2018
Ace has got some more chicks in today and I might go get a couple later. I know the picture isn't of best quality (I'll update with more pictures when I get there) but from what you can see what are the possible breeds of these chicks. The yellow ones have feathered feet and the rest don't.

Attachments

• 20190116_131149.jpg
    20190116_131149.jpg
    603.4 KB · Views: 35
Feathered feet chicks could be brahmas,Cochins or Marans
Or D'Uccles, Silkies, Langshans, Faverolles.....
Though with lack of beard/muffs and given the color my bet is that they are Bantam White Cochins.

Black one could be anything....
Brown striped chicks are probably some kind of OEGB
The lavenderish looking ones are probably another kind of OEGB

Or D'Uccles, Silkies, Langshans, Faverolles.....
Though with lack of beard/muffs and given the color my bet is that they are Bantam White Cochins.

Black one could be anything....
Brown striped chicks are probably some kind of OEGB
The lavenderish looking ones are probably another kind of OEGB

Was going to mention them but then I realized the chicks have no blue/gray beaks, legs or beards and muffs :)

The OEGB(s), then, are BB Red. Not seeing any Silver Duckwings or Red Pyles, unless they're hiding. :)

Black chicks, since they don't appear to have black skin, and you say are clean-legged.....either Black Rosecombs, or Black Japanese.

White, feather-legged chicks could either be Cochins or Sultans.

I believe the yellowest chick with speckled face could be a Buff Silkie (albeit low quality, given lack of dark skin)

Buff chick with Lavender stripes is an Easter Egger.

Also, Light Brahma can be seen on top right in the first picture.

Besides that, it's hard to tell. Other than the fact that they're adorable, of course! :love

~Alex

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom