Bantam Sumatra still available in PA or MD

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by tnichols04, Jun 28, 2008.

1. tnichols04

tnichols04 In the Brooder

Jun 27, 2008
    Dawsonville, Georgia
    Brianna is still available, and just as affectionate as ever! If anyone is interested and/or wants pics, I can email them! She would love a family and flock to join! She really will warm your heart!

[email protected]

~Tirzah [​IMG]

2. peachick

peachick Songster

Aug 8, 2007
    Maryland 21787
    If you cant find a taker you can bring her here. I have standard sumatra, but she is welcome to join them. Im in MD just below Gettysburg.

3. tnichols04

Jun 27, 2008
    Dawsonville, Georgia
    Hi! Thank you for the reply. I looked at some of your pics, and wow you have some beautiful animals!! Someone emailed me and asked for pictures, and then told me that Brianna is not in fact a bantam sumatra, but rather a black rosecomb. I feel bad for putting up the wrong breed, but that's what I was originally told she was. Would you still be willing to take her even though she's not a sumatra?

~Tirzah

4. peachick

peachick Songster

Aug 8, 2007
    Maryland 21787
    Sure, If you cant find anyone else to take her. She is welcome to hang out with my critters :)

5. tnichols04

Jun 27, 2008
    Dawsonville, Georgia
    Thank you for your help. I would love for her to be able to live with your animals---I'm sure you take excellent care of them--they look very happy! Would there be any way we could talk first? I can send you my number if that would be ok, and if no one still responds, I would be more than happy to bring her to your place as long as youre sure you don't mind having another critter around. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by