Bantam Sumatra's~Purely Poultry in Wisconsin??

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by farmdude, Apr 23, 2011.

1. farmdude

farmdude Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 20, 2009
    NE Wisconsin
    I'm wanting to get some bantam Sumatras and the only hatchery I can find that sells them is Purely Poultry in Wisconsin. Does anyone know if they sell decent quality, or are good to deal with. Any other suggestions for Bantam Sumatras?

2. purelypoultry

purelypoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 2, 2008
    Fremont, Wisconsin
    Our chicks are not exhibition quality. I call them hatchery quality. We would love to work with you on the sumatra bantams. If you want exhibition quality sumatra bantams you might want to check out the American Sumatra Association.

3. farmdude

Sep 20, 2009
    NE Wisconsin
    Quote:Thank you for your reply. I do not plan on showing the birds. Does the breeder you use to sell them have any pictures of their birds? I noticed on your site there are no pictures of their Sumatras. That is why I haven't ordered any from you yet. I just like to see what I am buying. Thanks again.

4. purelypoultry

Aug 2, 2008
    Fremont, Wisconsin
    The supplier I use does not have photos unforuntately. I wish I did have photos.

5. farmdude

Sep 20, 2009
    NE Wisconsin
    Quote:Thanks for your help, Tyler. Nice job with the site BTW. I also enjoy your posts on Facebook. I'm thinking about getting some(10) Sumatras from you anyhow and maybe some(5) OE Game bantams. Do I get to choose the color of the OE?

6. purelypoultry

Aug 2, 2008
    Fremont, Wisconsin
    You do get to chose the color of the old english game bantams. I look forward to helping you with all your poultry needs any time I can. Thanks for choosing Purely Poultry.

7. GotGame

GotGame Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 13, 2010
    NE of OKC
    I would love to see some pictures of your blue laced red old english bantams and your white tailed red old english bantams...

8. purelypoultry

Aug 2, 2008
    Fremont, Wisconsin
    I would also love to see some pictures of them. The supplier I use for them has not given me photos. I wish I had photos of the other colors of old english game bantams as well.

9. GotGame

GotGame Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 13, 2010
    NE of OKC
    Quote:could you not request pictures of your suppliers birds?

10. purelypoultry

Aug 2, 2008
    Fremont, Wisconsin
    I have requested photos and they are not able to supply them.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by