Bantam Surprise from My Pet Chicken!!

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by FlockofFun, Aug 12, 2008.

1. FlockofFun

FlockofFun Out Of The Brooder

Jul 30, 2008
    This morning I received my mixed bantam assortment and three easter eggers from My Pet Chicken! I could not be more pleased with their health! They are all very bright and healthy. As soon as I put them in the brooder, they were running and jumping around, eating and drinking. They are very strong and vigorous. I am so happy with the order and I cannot wait to see what they turn out to be. I think that there are some Japanese in there, which is really exciting! [​IMG]

I am very happy with My Pet Chicken and would highly reccomend them. Their customer service was great and they got the chicks to me very, very quickly. I just got an email notifying me that my polish chick shipment will be here next week, even though the website stated they wouldn't be available until late August or September!! Yay!! [​IMG][​IMG]

2. redoak

redoak Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2008
    Russia, NY
    congrats and good to hear about My Pet Chicken. We went in on an order with my brother-in-law from MPC. He's getting 9 polish and we ordered 3 EE's. They were shipped on the 11th, so he should be getting them today, but we won't see our EE's until August 22, when he comes out for a visit.

3. FlockofFun

Jul 30, 2008
    The EE's are so cute! They have the sweetest faces! They are really puffy. They sent me three different colors so I am excited to see how they turn out.

4. Rode Island Red 2008

Rode Island Red 2008 Out Of The Brooder

Aug 7, 2008
    how long did it take to get your order my my pet chicken?

5. vfem

vfem Yoga...The Chicken Pose

Aug 4, 2008
    Fuquay Varina, NC
    I am dying to do an order, but I only have room enough for 3 more this year. I'm hoping to find someone to split an order with here locally.

I love hearing such a great experience, especially since I was some EEs!

6. redoak

redoak Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2008
    Russia, NY
    What color EE's did they send you? Or perhaps have any pictures? [​IMG]

7. FlockofFun

Jul 30, 2008
    I placed the order last week, Tuesday I think. MPC sent me an email and called me on Saturday notifying me that they would be here this week between Tuesday-Thursday. I received them yesterday morning. I live about 30 miles away from Tallahasse so it is not like I live in a big city either, so I was very pleased with how quickly they got them to me.

I would post some pics if I could figure out how, does it have to be through photobucket, because I cannot get that to work here.

The EEs are sooo cute!! [​IMG] They have the sweetest muffs on their faces that make their eyes look squinty, they remind me of eskimos. One is a lighter brown color, with the stripe down her body, the other is a very dark brown, chocolately color, and the third one is a yellow with a lavendar/blueish tint, very pretty. I bought some EEs earlier this year from the feed store and they were not nearly as cute as these are. I can't wait to see how they feather out. [​IMG]

Of I can figure out how to post some pics, I will do so.

8. crzychicken

crzychicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 24, 2008
    I recieved my order from MPC this week also very very pleased:) 4 EE's all different colors. I'm also a Newbie 1st order by mail I did get 1 EE and 2 comets 2 black gaints from a local farm and garden place I went in to get feeds for my coop and someone didn't pick up their order.
    Crzychicken

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by