Bantam tailed clean faced Araucana roo in need of a good home location South central PA near mason d

Azulegg

Songster
13 Years
Jan 15, 2007
south central PA
I have two blue tailed clean faced Araucana bantam roosters in need of a good home. One of the roos does have red mixed in with the blue almost like a blue wheaten. They both turned one year old this year (one of them turns a year old end of summer). They both carry the blue egg gene and the father is a rumples/tufted white araucana, mom is a black rumpless clean faced hen.

Last edited:

Azulegg

Songster
13 Years
Jan 15, 2007
south central PA
Sniper I can't ship, don't have the boxes to do it with...

Mixmaster - the mother is a rumpless clean faced black Araucana.

Azulegg

Songster
13 Years
Jan 15, 2007
south central PA
Next question. Am I allowed to ship birds across the stateline without a health certificate? I don't want to get fined.....

Azulegg

Songster
13 Years
Jan 15, 2007
south central PA

The pure blue roo is in the center, and the other one is behind him, that one has a mix of blue and red feathers. The momma is on top of the nest boxes.

ChicknCommander

Chirping
5 Years
Mar 31, 2014
Oklahoma
Yes I just received a very beautiful speckled Sussex. No special permits or anything, just an approved box and it's either priority or express can't remember.

Azulegg

Songster
13 Years
Jan 15, 2007
south central PA
Bumping....

I still have these birds if someone can possibly pick up that would be great. Please PM me if interested (it is too hot to ship)

Latest posts

Top Bottom