bantam true araucanas FS -- mid-TN

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by amazondoc, Oct 10, 2009.

1. amazondoc

amazondoc Cracked Egghead

Mar 31, 2008
    Lebanon, TN
    I now have several bantam true araucanas for sale. Most are cockerels, but there are a few pullets as well. Most are rumpless, some have a few tail feathers. Some are tufted, some are clean faced. You can see pics of all the available birds here:

http://eggheadhill.smugmug.com/Chickens/Bantam-Araucanas/Araucanas-for-sale/9827421_kBgpE/1

There are two pages of pics, so be sure to look at all of them.

Pullets are $15, cockerels are $10. I am not currently selling any pullets without cockerels. All of these were hatched this year -- the oldest birds are around 8 months, youngest around 4 months.

I will probably be adding more birds later, so keep checking.

I would prefer pickup, but I will consider shipping if you supply the shipping box. I live in mid-TN, but I frequently travel to Knoxville so we could probably arrange to meet somewhere within range of anything in the eastern half of the state.

2. Goose and Fig

Goose and Fig Grateful Geese

Apr 19, 2009
    Fall Creek Falls TN
    I like LW24. Is that a roo? Do you have a silimar colored girl that could go with him?

3. amazondoc

Mar 31, 2008
    Lebanon, TN
    Quote:Yes, and yes. I had intended to keep all the blue/red girls, but I could spare one. [​IMG]

4. Goose and Fig

Goose and Fig Grateful Geese

Apr 19, 2009
    Fall Creek Falls TN
    Cool! Let me know next time you're heading to Knoxville or that way and I can meet you again [​IMG]

5. amazondoc

Mar 31, 2008
    Lebanon, TN
    Will do!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by