Bantam White Cochin Rooster - TX

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by StelleKitten, Feb 24, 2013.

1. StelleKitten

StelleKitten Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 27, 2012
    Granbury, Tx
    I have a beautiful Bantam White Cochin Rooster in need of a new home. We live in Walnut Springs but will deliver him to anyone within a 25 mile radius of Walnut Springs, Glen Rose, Cleburne, or Burleson. Heck we will even meet somewhere near one of those towns to give him to you.

He is 3 years old (we think) and is a great guard rooster. He is good at defending his hens but I am not going to be having a bantam flock anymore and don't have a need for a little rooster. He is a pretty boy and has an adorable crow. Sounds just like a squeek toy you give your dog.

[​IMG]

His name is Foghorn because he is full of heart and talks a lot. I would love to keep him but I just can't keep two separate flocks on my property. He is good a free range and in a coop, though being white his fluffy feet look horrible after it rains.

2. StelleKitten

StelleKitten Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 27, 2012
    Granbury, Tx
    As of this week I can no longer offer him but I don't know how to take this ad down. He has gotten insanely violent.

3. SussexChicks

SussexChicks Out Of The Brooder

Feb 13, 2013
    I would love to take him in if I was closer but it's too far :(

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by