bantam wyandotte, Jersey Giant and Serama eggs for sale

fdnick

Master Chicken Hoarder
12 Years
Aug 22, 2007
Spokane, Wa.
will have the last of my waiting list taken care of tomorrow so will have eggs to ship on Tuesday (collected sund and mon)
Bantam Wyandottes flock is black, white, red laced white, dunn and khaki.. $20 for 10 eggs includes shipping

seramas, small, none over a "b" $20 for 12 includes shipping

Black Jersey Giants.. these guys are monsters.. big show quality birds $20 for 8 includes shipping..

Narrangansett turkeys laying great have been hatching out poults like crazy (have poults available for sale locally in spokane wa..) eggs 5 for $20 shipped
Paypal only :O)
Thanks.
Denna

I have one blue rooster in a group of 3 hens from bobbie Porto.. but not sure what ratio of the chicks will be blue, we have hatched out several some blue most black
tongue.png

Denna

serama eggs if they are still available:D I love my quad from you, even though Cedric likes to crow at 2am, in the dark

HI Mary just pm'd you
wink.png

apbgv, glad you like your birds so well, and my roos do the same thing.. do not think they realize they are supposed to wait till 6:15 there has to be a way to adjust the alarm right??? (though I cannot seem to find any buttons) anyhoo yep my hens are laying like crazy can send you a mess on tuesday..

and Pam will have a mess for you to if you like of the serama eggs for tuesday will include lots of extras
big_smile.png

paypal is [email protected]

Thanks..
Denna

Thanks Amy.. good luck on your pup show and I will get them off early Tuesday morning
smile.png

Denna

Back
Top Bottom