Bantams, Bantams, Bantams!!!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Rachel's Hobby Hatchery, Nov 10, 2010.

1. Rachel's Hobby Hatchery

Rachel's Hobby Hatchery Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 16, 2010
    North West Michagan
    These are some pics of my beautifal chickens! some are 3 months old and some are 6 months old. Cocks & Pulletts. Most have black & orange fethers but some are pure black. they are out of two hens bread to 1 rooster. They are 1/2 silkie 1/2 milli flur booted and 3/4 silkie 1/4 Cochin Banti depending on wich hen layed the egg.
    They all have booted feet. Most have small crests on top of there head. Some have a beard & muffs too! Some are VERY soft (like velvet!). most have standard combs but some have Rose Combs and I have a little girl that looks to have a pea comb (or a VERY small rose comb). Im willing to trade or sell!
    I have:
    2, 6 month old Roos with standard comb. Black & orange. FREE!
    1, 6 month old Roo with Rose Comb. Black & orange. $3.00
    1, 6 month old Hen with standard comb. Pure Black, Velvety fethers, Very small. $5.00
    All of the above chickens were incubated & brooded by chickens, not people, there for will be an excallent addition to any free rainge flock!

3, 3 month old Pulletts with Standard comb. some black & orange, some black. $5.00
    3, 3 month old Cockeralls with standard comb. some Black & orange, some black. $2.00
    others avalible too, I just dont have the information yet!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by