Bantams: Blue Barred Cochin and Salmon Favorelle PAIRS

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by shelleyb1969, Mar 6, 2011.

1. shelleyb1969

shelleyb1969 Star Bright Farm

Since I have a couple of pairs available, please DO NOT HIT BUY IT NOW...pm me if you're interested in something. I will ship...weather permitting.

First up...a bantam Salmon Favorelle pair. This pair is 3 1/2 months old, Mareks vaccinated. $40 for the pair.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And next....rare blue barred bantam Cochin pair. This unrelated pair are between 10-12 months old and I Mareks vaccinated both of them at hatch. Blue barred rooster and blue hen. $40 for the pair.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 11, 2011
  2. PhoenixFeatherFarms

PhoenixFeatherFarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2010
    Mooresville, IN
    What would shipping for all 4 be to 46158? How old are they?

Thanks

3. shelleyb1969

Quote:They were all hatched last year...the oldest one (a hen) turned a year old in January. I'm on my way out to haul hay and straw, but I'll get a shipping cost for you sometime later today. [​IMG]

4. PhoenixFeatherFarms

PhoenixFeatherFarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2010
    Mooresville, IN
    Ok Thanks [​IMG]

5. shelleyb1969

I'm working on it, Phoenix...I've got the weight of the birds, but I'm trying to find the best place/price for a box. But with shipping 4 birds, it's probably going to take 2 boxes. You wouldn't happen to have a couple of shipping boxes available, would you?

6. shelleyb1969

I just edited/added a few more birds I have available. [​IMG]

7. shelleyb1969

I haven't heard anything since Monday from the person who was interested in a pair of the Polish, so those 2 are again available.

8. muddyhorse

muddyhorse Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 11, 2009
    Bloomsdale, MO
    consider the 4 polish sold I have been looking for some pm me your info and I will pay you.

9. shelleyb1969

The Polish are sold and I have a sale pending on the mottled Cochin pair.

10. shelleyb1969

The mottled Cochin pair have been sold. All that's left are the bantam Favorelle pair and the barred Cochin boys.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by