1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Bantams & Dogs

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by L&Schickens, Sep 24, 2008.

1. L&Schickens

L&Schickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 9, 2008
    Washington State
    I got some cute pictures of my Serama family with the Sebrights. I can't wait for Serama X Sebright babies! I bet they will be cute!!
    Also, the cocoker I rescued needed to go to the vet today because he was scratching himself bloody. That cost a nice chunk of change. But, I hope he will be on the mend now.

So, here are some picutres.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And here is one of my 2 week old "Rumpless" Auracanas. 2 are real rumpless and one if rumped (?). The biggest one has a tail. I love them and since only 3 out of 15 hatched, I hope they are all hens!!

[​IMG]

2. lurky

lurky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA
    I love that little spaniel [​IMG]

3. CityGirlintheCountry

CityGirlintheCountry Green Eggs and Hamlet

Jul 7, 2007
    Middle TN
    Love the dog pic. That's great!

What kind of personality do your sebrights have? I have a 20 week old pullet and she's a froot loop. I'm trying to decide if that's the breed or I just got a nutty one. [​IMG]

4. L&Schickens

L&Schickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 9, 2008
    Washington State
    Quote:If I still lived in NH, I'd give him to ya! Don't know if you would want him though. He barks, digs, jumps, kills chickens, attacks horses and cats and causes vet bills. He is kind of a pain now, but there is hope for the future still. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by