Bantams Eggs Wanted

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Parson's Wife, Feb 29, 2008.

1. Parson's Wife

Parson's Wife Blessed Abundantly

Jan 22, 2008
    Arkansas
    Hello,
    I would like to try the Ameracauna or Aracauna eggs. (For Hatching) I think it might be fun to have Easter eggs, year round. I don't know...
    What about Easter Eggers? Do they produce as well as the ameracuanas?
    I'm also looking for more information on these breeds as well.

Any information would be appreciated.

Edited to ADD: I need the BANTAM EE's .....THANK YOU! Or Americauna or Araucauna

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2008
  2. ksacres

ksacres At Your Service

Nov 16, 2007
    San Antonio TX
    Easter Eggers are generally production bred, so they are better producers than your pure Ameraucanas or Araucanas.

3. newnanchic

newnanchic Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 3, 2008
    Newnan, Georgia
    I have EE chic's and I think they are beautiful birds and yes they lay very well. We have a good barnyard mix of chickens right now. I get blue, green ,brown , ivory and sometimes a white one or two.

4. Parson's Wife

Parson's Wife Blessed Abundantly

Jan 22, 2008
    Arkansas
    [​IMG]
    Anyone out there who has these breeds...could you add me to your waiting list?
    Let me know. [​IMG]

5. Barnyard

Barnyard Addicted to Quack

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    Hey Parsonswife! Hinkjc has them and she does a awesome job shipping eggs. I got 14 eggs and hatched out 12!!

6. Florida chick

Florida chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2008
    I have plenty, let me know your zip and how many you were looking for. Ours are ice blue and light green... Not the Olive colored ones. Let me know thanks [​IMG] $25 dozen Priority shipping included. I will include a few eggs from our Rumpless as well.

Last edited: Feb 29, 2008
  7. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

I can get some for ya as well. My EE are laying pretty good. All blue and green. I have some hatching as I type! How about $25 for a dozen, includes shipping. PM me if you are interested.
    Here are a few pics of the parents.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is the Daddy..he is a Rumpless.
    [​IMG]

8. Blisschick

Blisschick not rusty

Feb 20, 2007
    Shepherd, Texas
    My EE's are laying machines. I have some pretty cool colored birds nowadays. My birds lay pale blue, turquoise, green, olive, and pale brown.

Justusnak...I would love to get some eggs from your buff hen. She's almost the same exact color of my bluff laced polish!

Last edited: Feb 29, 2008
  9. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

Blisschick.

Im not sure I can get just hers. I never seem to be in thre when they are laying. I go in, and wham...6 eggs in the nest. Not bad from 7 hens.

10. MandyH

MandyH You'll shoot your eye out!

OK y'all tell me something. I am a cochin person but I have 100 Aracauna eggs pipping as we speak. I don't know diddly about rumps, tufts, and beards so what are these birds gonna look like? They are all blue eggs they are hatching out of. Someone gave them to me and I have 2 sportsmans and figured what the heck.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by