Bantams for sale! and bantam eggs for sale!- need $ to got to the Doctor.

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by xyresicchick, Nov 30, 2012.

1. xyresicchick

xyresicchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2010
    Providence, RI
    i need to sell some birds.. :( I need money to go to the Doctor and don't have health insurance. so... i have several birds for sale

white silkie rooster ($15)

some lemonblue and brownred bantam cochin pullets ($25 each) (see here https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151196758383070.475733.558208069&type=1&l=b6fa7f85dd)

some brownred bantam cochin frizzle pullets ($25 each)

columbian/peach columbian bantam cochin cockerel and 2 pullets - basically columbian with some red/salmonish color they hatched from my mixed color flock. ($40 takes all 3 as a trio)

blue/red bantam cochin cockerel ($10)

birchen bantam ameraucana hen ($20)

lavender ameraucana bantam roo ($15)

2 blue wheaten ameraucana bantam hens ($30 takes both)

i also have a ratty looking partridge silkie rooster. he is breeder quality but my other rooster plucked his crest. he got himself into trouble by trying to mess with the other roos.... i've had him penned with just a frizzle hen for about a month now but he still looks awful. make me an offer on him and you get him.

will ship if buyer pays $10 for a new box and actual shipping price (usually upwards of $35 depending on weight of birds and location being shipped to. I've shipped 4 birds at one location before that have cost $70 to ship. could be more for shipping if you order more birds. )

i can also sell eggs - (shipping price included)

30+ lavender ameraucana bantam eggs $45 takes all

12+ silver lace cochin bantam eggs $30

15+ mille fleur cochin bantam eggs $35

paypal accepted!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by