Bantams need to go before winter - **GONE**

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by LilRalphieRoosmama, Sep 14, 2008.

1. LilRalphieRoosmama

LilRalphieRoosmama Officially Quacked

Oct 15, 2007
    Elyria, OH
    the people who just came to pick up the chicks I hatched for them wanted the bantams.
    Thank you though!!

As much as I hate to do it, I just can't bring myself to put them back in their cages in the garage for the winter because they are so used to having so much more room. The pen I have them in now is not winterized and I don't have the funds to do it.

So free to a good home are 3 Dutch banty hens, 1 white leghorn banty hen, and one Dutch or OEG/mix banty roo. I adopted/rescued these last fall so I'm not sure how old they are. They lay a good-sized egg for bantams - yolk is almost the same size as a regular egg, just less white. I get anywhere from 1-4 eggs a day.

You can have all or some; just please at least take the rooster because my neighbors are complaining.

Here's the egg size (banty on the right):

[​IMG]

Roo:

[​IMG]

All (except the hen right behind the food bowl; she got out and something got her):

[​IMG]

Thanks!

Last edited: Sep 14, 2008
  2. crazychickengirl

crazychickengirl Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2008
    Glenmont, Ohio
    Contact Spookykim...she's from the Cleveland area and is always looking for more chickens!

3. LilRalphieRoosmama

LilRalphieRoosmama Officially Quacked

Oct 15, 2007
    Elyria, OH
    I'll do that - thank you!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by