1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

bantams or not

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by ameraucanacrazy, Mar 16, 2009.

1. ameraucanacrazy

ameraucanacrazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 11, 2009
    macon,ga
    these r my cochin babies i would like to know r they babntams they r smaller than my other baby chicks where when they where this age
    [​IMG]

2. jossanne

jossanne Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 11, 2008
    Gila, New Mexico
    My bantam cochins were just over half the size of my BR packing peanuts that came with them. Where'd you get your babies?

3. ameraucanacrazy

ameraucanacrazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 11, 2009
    macon,ga
    roosty on this web site i got them from her

4. roosty

roosty Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 3, 2008
    Georgia
    They are not Bantams. [​IMG] I have bantams and these were way bigger at hatch than my bantams,almost twice the size, besides there is only standard in the pen. [​IMG] :DThese actually came from my mom. They are mixed colors though thats why I sold them for $12.00 for all. But if you are not satisfied with what you got let me know and I will try and make it right. I dont want anyone to be unhappy with what I sold them. [​IMG] Please pm me and let me know.
    Thanks

5. ILOVEFRIZZLES

ILOVEFRIZZLES Red Roof Hens

Feb 2, 2009
    Hamilton Ga
    I know they are Standard I seen the eggs and the Chickens they came form. I had bantam to hatch the same time and were very small. Very close friend of mine.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by