1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

banties in middle TN/north AL?

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by cgjsmith, Mar 6, 2007.

1. cgjsmith

cgjsmith Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 6, 2007
    tennessee
    I'm looking for some banties (preferably hens as the two roosters I have fight when ever another rooster comes anywhere near) or babies to add to my banty flock. I would love some different breeds but I like mutts as well. I don't have alot of money so if you are willing to sell them cheap I'd be glad to have them. I live in southern middle TN and can travel a little bit to get to them. Thanks ya'll ya'll have been invaluable with the help starting this venture. Crystal S

2. robin416

robin416 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2007
    Crystal, southern middle TN covers a pretty big area. Are you any where near Lawrenceburg? Our poultry club is having a poultry sale on April 28th in Lawrenceburg, several different breeds will be up for sale. Some pet and breeder quality birds will be there.

3. cgjsmith

Mar 6, 2007
    tennessee
    Jim njay where would you want to meet? somewhere around 24 or or in the mountains? I live in Lynchburg but travel to winchester Cowan area twice a week its just a hop skip and a jump to get me down there. what do they look like (not that it matters) they sound really intresting [​IMG]

Robin I live in Lynchburg. My hubby said your about an hour and a half away what are the times ect I might just take a day trip [​IMG]
    C

Last edited: Mar 7, 2007
  4. jimnjay

jimnjay Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Bryant Alabama
    Would Mount Eagle be OK? I could run up there easily. They have a flea market right on 24 and it is easy to find so maybe we could meet there. If you know an easier place let me know. There is also the place you turn off I24 to goto Winchester. I am free anytime as I am retired so you name the time and let me know the place.

5. cgjsmith

Mar 6, 2007
    tennessee
    monteagle is great. I could meet you tomorrow or saturday if you like. C

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by