banties

Were could i get a pair of OEGB and a few jap. bantams , and EE bantams for a reasonable price
Knowing your location would help. Many hatcheries do sell bantams but other than My Pet Chicken which is fairly expensive, I don't believe they are sexed.
You didn't mention whether you wanted them for pet, show or breeding which may determine where you want to get yours.
I know in our area some of the 4-H kids have bantam projects and some show their birds and sell some so you may want to check with your local 4-H.
Also, BYC has local forums and you could try to locate someone near you or place an ad in your local feed store.
You can order all breeds of bantams from a feed store near us (They don't ship. You need to pick up.) and our local Tractor Supply seems to have pretty many Old English Game Bantams in the spring, but not sure about the other breeds.

Knowing your location would help. Many hatcheries do sell bantams but other than My Pet Chicken which is fairly expensive, I don't believe they are sexed.
You didn't mention whether you wanted them for pet, show or breeding which may determine where you want to get yours.
I know in our area some of the 4-H kids have bantam projects and some show their birds and sell some so you may want to check with your local 4-H.
Also, BYC has local forums and you could try to locate someone near you or place an ad in your local feed store.
You can order all breeds of bantams from a feed store near us (They don't ship. You need to pick up.) and our local Tractor Supply seems to have pretty many Old English Game Bantams in the spring, but not sure about the other breeds.

I wanted them to breed and I'm in KY

Back
Top Bottom