banty hatching eggs from pure and crosses.. awesome deal (WA)

roosterrescue

Chirping
13 Years
Jan 14, 2007
rainier washington
ok so I have eggs coming out my ears and some are going to pure from awesome birds and some from cross

I f you want all 1 breed then the price would change.

heres what I have to offer and want to do this deal as a mixed dz.

$10 dz I do have more than 1 dz that can go so how many do you want will be the best response in all replys

I have in all bantys

***** these are all pure** unless noted
cochins>>
mottled with frizzle rooster and he won bv at dec show in chehalis in 12-09
white with frizzle rooster> hen got 3rd place atdec show in chehalis in 12-09 and frizzle rooster is out of sheryl butler lines and she has awesome birds .

I have barred and the rooster is a lavenedar bar working oncolor with them and shape is still being worked on.. but they are turning out amazing color and barring. foot feathering is great

blr dottes>>
1 hen won bv at dec show in chehalis in 12-09>> that stock is from a local gal that got hers from ruth block>>

silkies / show girls>>

I have a pen with splash rooster on 2 black hens and 1 splash hen so they will hatch splash and blues all silkies in that pen> bearded

I have buffs with the rooster being a showgirl and hens normal>. the hens are very nice buff but rooster has a little smutt> bearded and non bearded from them>> the showgirl comes from
sheryl butler lines

I have a pen of showgirls that are mixed colors but all very nice white rooster (sg) on 1 white (sg) hen and a very clear vuff and splash hen again both sg come from sheryl butler lines

I have bar tailed japanese and those have been coming allong really nice. working on color first but leg leng is not bad .. still very short and type is good.. but they do have a oeg hen in there and a young roo that is cross so until he has been reoved can not guarentee any pure chicks from them

I have turkens that are cute as heck.. I am working on getting them very small.

This is the crosses or possible pure pen >>>now for the mixed..

I have a pen that some of the extras are in..

eggs will come from all pens with chanes of pure and crosses

in the mixed pen I have silkies, cochin, giant/ and banty

I will only be sending batny eggs no large cochin eggs..

I have never seen my giant roos mate with the smaller ones..

the banty girls are barred and black.. the roos are silkie and barred roo cochins.. so the odds are you will probaly get some silkie cros barred cochin or pur barred cochin from there eggs..

the deal is you get what i choose from who lays for >>>>$10 + shipping. cost.>>>> that helps cover packing and a little of feed bills

I f you want only from 1 pen then the price will go up..

its a great chance to hatch a variety of some awesome birds..

sorry camera broke if i can borrow one i will get pix..

Tracey in rainier wa

The famous rooster rescuer( now retired from rescue to to lack of space)
sad.png

Last edited:
I would like to know as well.
Is that Washington state? Could I see a picture of the Japs? How many of the Japs in the pen are pure? Thanks.

OMG OMG OMG!!!! you're in RAINIER!? Can I possibly come pick some eggs up?

I would love to have some cochin, silkie/showgirl and turkens.

I can't believe you're so close to me
ya.gif

shipping is extra.. havent shipped eggs lately what is a dz of eggs shipping for// they would be double boxed and bubble wrapped..

in past have had great results with my packing methods

cost?? shipping any1 know about what it runs post here please

What would be the price to get a dozen eggs from the exclusively showgirl pens?

Oh and by that I mean the mixed showgirls, and the buff roo with the buff silkies...

Thanks!
Terri

Last edited:
a dz of just SG will be $20 a dz

a dz from cochins will be $20 dz

If I mix the 2 $20 dz

shipping for all eggs will be flat cost of $10 a dz and add $3 for each additonal

I will include extras if I have them can include a few surprise unmarked ones that my son forgot to mark if wanted.. extras will not be charged additional shipping ...but no promises on what or how many they are..

have eggs ready to ship tommorrow

pm me they go out asap or in my friends bator

Back
Top Bottom