Banty Wyandotte Cockerel w/ gorgeous lacing. 14 wk old. RI

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by xyresicchick, Aug 15, 2010.

1. xyresicchick

xyresicchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2010
    Providence, RI
    I have a pretty bantam silver laced Wyandotte cockerel up for grabs. He is 14 weeks old. He has crowed a few times, and happens to sound a bit like Tarzan.... but he is pretty quiet and seems to only crow to get your attention so you will hold him. He has not yet crowed today and the sun has been up here for 3-ish hours. He is a sweet rooster and likes to be held and pet. All of my chickens are on an organic diet, and free range whenever I am home. They have never been tested for illnesses, or treated with any antibiotics, but they are all very healthy and happy.

He is so gorgeous and friendly. I really don't want to get rid of him, but I need more space.

This auction is LOCAL PICK UP

or I can drop him off if you pay first via paypal and you live in RI, or close to northern RI.

I would like to keep contact and perhaps even use him (or his offspring) as a stud if possible in the future if I ever move and have enough space for more birds.

I will also swap for a young hen/pullet. I am interested in:
    Mille Fleur Cochin, White frizzle or splash Frizzle Cochin
    Lavendar, buff or blue wheaton Ameraucana,
    Or white Wyandotte.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

here is a link to my auction on eggbid:
    http://www.eggbid.net/GORGEOUS-Bant...p-only,name,105301,auction_id,auction_details

2. Attack Chicken

Attack Chicken [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Hu

Sep 25, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    He's a good looking boy...To bad you don't live here because I have a SLW pullet that would love him.

3. xyresicchick

xyresicchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2010
    Providence, RI
    yeah too bad... [​IMG] he's a sweet lil guy too. and sooo quiet. he and my cochin boy are buddies, but i dont know how long it will last. and i don't know how to prevent them from fertilizing eggs once the girls are doing that. all of them are 14 1/2 weeks old now. they grow up so fast! [​IMG]

if nobody on here or eggbid wants him... i'm tempted to just keep him... heheheee

but i have to show the man of the house i tried.... you know? [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 18, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by