1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Bark Off!

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by emmak, Sep 17, 2010.

1. emmak

emmak Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 29, 2010
    North Central Texas
    Wow! I have two dogs who go nuts at anybody who comes to our door. I bought this Bark off thing, and now they ACTUALLY LET SOMEONE come to our door without throwing a barking fit!! This is a miracle! Seriously, if you have dogs that go nuts at everybody coming by, check it out. I'm not selling this thing. You could probably access it by bark off. I hope others will benefit as much as we are.

2. crj

crj Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 17, 2009
    Rocky Point, NC
    I actually want my dogs to bark when someone shows up.
    Better than any door bell and lets the badguys know to stay away.

3. Mattemma

Mattemma Overrun With Chickens

Aug 12, 2009
    I like when my dogs bark too,but getting them to shut up once I find out it is an OK person would be nice [​IMG]

4. grandmas Nest

grandmas Nest Out Of The Brooder

Sep 21, 2010
    Newcastle, Wy
    I tried a bark off once but couldn't get it to work. And haven't tried another one yet. My dog a lab thinks hes hungry all the time so goes nuts moring and night when I get is food. I have even tried changing when I feed him.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2010
  5. Break an Egg

Break an Egg Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 17, 2008
    San Antonio
    I had to let my dog know it's okay to bark when someone was outside. lol Now she barks but only if there is a reason to. My mom's dogs on the otherhand, bark at everything.

I'll let her know it works.

P.S. The first time I saw this product advertised, my first thought was, "I wonder if it works on roosters?"

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by