Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by vet, Oct 13, 2009.
I have a dozen of Barnevelder eggs up for action here in NC
Got a picture?
I too would like to see a pic of the eggs and also of the parents.
Additionally, can you please tell us the following:
1) Where did you get your start in Barnevelders from?
2) What is the lineage of these birds?
3) Have you experienced any problems with Lymphoid Leucosis (LL), Mareks, or other hereditary diseases?
4) Do you offer any kind of guarantee with regard to the fertility of the eggs and/or eggs broken during shipment?
5) How do you package the eggs and ship them?
6) Do you know if any of your previous stock has ever been shown and, if so, have they ever won anything?
7) Is there anything else you can tell me that maybe I should know or shouldve asked?
Thanks in advance. Look forward to hearing from you.
Sory I didn't get pitcures of the chickens but the next bach of eggs will have them. I bought them from a farmer in NC. He rasied them from eggs that he had bought from some one else. I have no idea what line they are from. I can only tell you how big and pretty they are and how they lay.