Barnevelder Love!

Poodlemum

Crowing
Aug 26, 2021
Northern Utah
I’d love to hear your Barnevelder stories and see pics as they grow up! We’ve just added two little babies to our brooder and they’re such sweeties
6F89683A-A708-416F-9576-A503DA3DEB5A.jpeg

71D3DF1D-F0BD-45B0-9728-1B0D16F598EC.jpeg
here are some bad photos of my single barnevelder,Toast. She’s still young but I adopted her after she was rescued by someone I know from a rat infested coop after their owner packed in chicken keeping, along with her whole flock. I also have a Bluebell, cuckoo and copper Maran from the same person. She lays a big shiny brown egg, but I’m not sure how pure she is since her feathers arent exactly what you see of others.
FDE4ED88-F045-4D1F-B3E2-CA88A3D8EF47.jpeg

View attachment 3002409here are some bad photos of my single barnevelder,Toast. She’s still young but I adopted her after she was rescued by someone I know from a rat infested coop after their owner packed in chicken keeping, along with her whole flock. I also have a Bluebell, cuckoo and copper Maran from the same person. She lays a big shiny brown egg, but I’m not sure how pure she is since her feathers arent exactly what you see of others.View attachment 3002410
That is an awesome name!

Ooooh I love barnevelders. I haven't got any at the moment but I used to have a couple a long time ago. They are so beautiful. If I could find a breeder close to me I would probably add some, although I am attempting chicken math self control.

Back
Top Bottom