1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

Barnevelder, Swedish Flower, EE, OE hatching eggs available

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by bluehousefarm, Feb 11, 2019.

1. bluehousefarm

bluehousefarm Songster

May 21, 2013
    Fairview, North Carolina
    I have hatching eggs from the following flocks available:
    Blue/Black/ Splash Barnevelders
    Silver Laced Barnevelders
    Swedish Flower
    Olive Eggers & Easter Eggers (these are Barnevelder x Ameraucana and Cream Legbar x Swedish Flower)
    I'll also have Welsh Harlequin and Silkie duck as well as Blue/ Buff/ Lavender American Goose eggs as soon as they start laying.
    My farm is NPIP certified, AI clean(NC NPIP # 55-1292),
    Please see my website for more picrtures:

blue-house-farm.com
    All chicken and duck eggs are $4 each plus $16 shipping for any number of eggs. Goose eggs are $8 each.
    Please pm me if you you don't receive an answer right away, sometimes I miss comments on the thread!
    All eggs are individually wrapped and double boxed. Buying shipped hatching eggs is a risk but I'll do my very best to get the eggs to you in good condition. I always send extras.

dsc-0198.jpg IMG_7593.JPG
    fullsizeoutput_a1f.jpeg SF rooster.jpg
    IMG_2778.JPG

IMG_2997.JPG
    IMG_2993.JPG
    IMG_2977.JPG

Mimi’s 13 and Celeste Cannon like this.
  2. Celeste Cannon

Celeste Cannon Songster

Jan 15, 2018
    Los Angeles, California
    Beautiful birds! Sadly i'm in California and have plenty of chickens :(

3. Cyprus

Cyprus Master of the 'never give up' attitude

Jan 19, 2018
    SE Wisconsin
    My Coop
    How few eggs are you willing to ship? I just lost my last productive Easter Egger and may be interested in either some EE or OE eggs.

I would much rather support a fellow BYC member than order from a hatchery, any day.

Frazzemrat1 and Mimi’s 13 like this.
  4. bluehousefarm

bluehousefarm Songster

May 21, 2013
    Fairview, North Carolina
    I can ship any number of eggs you want. Eggs are $4 each, shipping $16.
    Sorry I didn't see this post until now, for some reason I don't get notifications....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: