Barnevelders and Spitzhaubens for sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by The Farmers Wife, Dec 17, 2008.

1. The Farmers Wife

The Farmers Wife Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2008
    NW Arkansas
    I have 2 or 3 very nice 6 month old Standard Barnevelder cockerels for sale,, They originate from Kelly Cratty and Christina Ledford's line's......double lacing on the females is excellent....males are docile and beautiful.......show prospects are expected from this line ... I can ship if needed.....but I will wait for a warm up ....we are expecting a warm up within a few days............. I have pictures......If I could figure out how to post a picture here I would..someone can give me instructions...?....These cockerels are $40 each.........

Spitzhaubens are from Carla Allen's Line.........sweet and docile birds.....Spitzhaubens make an elegant looking flock........................ Here are photos of her birds...https://www.backyardchickens.com/breeds/spitzhaubens.html.. I also have pics of ours on our website...These cockerels are $30 each............

All of these cockerels are ready to begin beeding anytime....some already are.......please PM me if you are interested........
    I can ship two Spitzhaubens in one large box........only 1 Barnevelder.......

Shipping will be USPS Express shipping only for these boys.........Actual shipping charges only to your zip... I will not charge the $12 for the new box... I will supply that.... These are wonderful birds from excellent lines.....They will make a lovely addition to someone's breeding program...

Last edited: Dec 17, 2008
  2. danischi24

danischi24 Loves naked pets

Aug 17, 2008
    Australia
    To post photos, create a Photobucket account (very easy). Upload your photos onto it. Then click the IMG code & paste it in your post.
    Just make sure you don't move or delete the photos on photobucket after you put them on different sites as it will then not show your photos on BYC or wherever you posted them (make folders from the beginning to keep things ordered & easy to find). pm me if you need more advice on it.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by