Barnevelders, Welsummers, Frizzles, & More NE AL

rnau

Songster
14 Years
Dec 4, 2008
Piedmont Al
I have too many chicks. Pickup only or will meet within a reasonable distance if you buy enough.

Barnevelders 2 day-4 wk $6 ea
BBS Bantam Cochins 3 wk- 8wk $4 up
BBS Frizzle Bantam Cochins 1 wk- 7 wk $5 up
Welsummers 5 wk-10 wk $12 pr obo
BCM 6wk-10wk $15 pr obo
Speckled Sussex 10 wk $12 pr $20 trio obo
RIR 10 WK from top breeders $30
I will be posting older birds BCM, RIR, BBS Orps, Buckeyes, Cuckoo Marans, Barnevelders if the rain will allow for pics
All of these birds are top bloodlines non-hatchery. The older birds are laying or POL.

Thanks
Roy

Roy has some very nice birds!
big_smile.png

Roy has some very nice birds!

Dang- I want everything but the reds! If I had another coop I'd be down there in a heartbeat.

If you end up with any wellie pullets left....right now I have 3 roos and 1 possible hen
hit.gif

James , Thanks for the compliment. I have to be home every day at noon to keep my grandson and pick my grandaughter up at school so long trips are out. I would like to but just can't. I do plan to be at the swaps in Jasper, GA and Buchanan, GA next month.
I am trying to cut back but I am open for trades to enlarge some of my flocks. I want some more LT Sussex, Bantam Barnevelders, and Black Orpingtons.

Thanks
Roy

darn...wish I lived closer..but you will at the swap in Buchanan, right? I may have to see what you have there...if I do end up making it there (have to convince my husband to go :p )

Back
Top Bottom