sherpagirl

Songster
10 Years
Hi,
I am just hatching out on this site, I'm not even sure that I'll be able to figure out how to use it! I live in Central NY, near Syracuse, and am planning to start a Barnevelder flock this year.
It seems that the only way to do this is to buy eggs and hatch them. I am planning to buy an incubator to do this and am wondering if there is anyone out there who would like to buy some Barnevelder chicks if I hatch out more than I need. I only want about 12 and the incubator holds 42 eggs. I am a complete beginner, so, I don't think I would be comfortable shipping the chicks, I'd like to find someone close by that could come and pick them up or I could meet them halfway. Anyone interested?

The Chicken Lady

BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
12 Years
Apr 21, 2008
West Michigan

Glad to have you here!

Why not browse the Buy, Sell, Trade area of the forum and see if anyone has any for sale near you?

pw_quiltworks

One Handy Chick
11 Years
Jan 7, 2009
Maine

[COLOR=770077]From [/COLOR][COLOR=aa00aa]Old[/COLOR] [COLOR=cc00cc]Town,[/COLOR] [COLOR=ee00ee]Maine[/COLOR]

Poultra

In the Brooder
11 Years
May 26, 2008
If you get your eggs from some where other than Peace of Thyme farm, then I would be interested in a few extras you may have. I have some of her eggs in the incubator right now. And I'm in the Finger Lakes region so I could drive over and pick them up.

Happy hatching!
Katie

Top Bottom