Barnyard Mix 12+ extras - Pure breeds but run together. FS or TRADE

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by PaintedGemsRanch, Nov 23, 2010.

1. PaintedGemsRanch

PaintedGemsRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 15, 2009
    Hamilton, Georgia
    I would also trade for some EE eggs. A friend of mine lost her flock a few weeks ago and would like to get more.

Up for auction is 12+ eggs out of my gorgeous eclectic flock. Fertility is great as I have 3 dozen in the incubator and all but 4 are clear (they are pullet eggs). I have the following breeds running together; Hens are BLRW (2 splash, 1 black, 1 blue), Sizzles, Frizzles, GL Cochins, SL Cochins, Brown Leghorn, Dark Cornish and RIR. Roos are RIRxBR (one is a crele color and the other is a buff barred). The sizzles and frizzles are bantams. Please let me know if you dont want one or the other but it will affect the amount I can send. Also know that some of the eggs you receive could be pullet eggs (they have been laying about 2-2.5 weeks) Out of the hatches ive done the roos barring is coming through VERY well! I have a cockerel the looks exactly like the buff barred and a pullet that is more lemon barred. All the eggs out of the BLRs are coming out with the BLR pattern too. Please send paypal when auction ends so I can get them out quick. [email protected]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Happy Bidding!!

Last edited: Nov 24, 2010
  2. PaintedGemsRanch

Aug 15, 2009
    Hamilton, Georgia
    I'd hate for these to go in the fridge! They make such pretty babies!

3. magsrags

magsrags Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2008
    Staten Island NY
    Your birds are very pretty and I wish I were finished with a move I am making so I could incubate some.[​IMG]

4. PaintedGemsRanch

Aug 15, 2009
    Hamilton, Georgia
    Thank you! Let me know when you're ready! As long as they keep laying Ill keep selling!

My bators are full and so is my fridge... anyone???

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by