Barnyard Mix Hatching Eggs - $10 dozen

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ruth, Aug 2, 2010.

1. ruth

ruth Life is a Journey

Jul 8, 2007
    Woodville, MS
    I'm offering one dozen of what I call my "Barnyard Mix" at $10 per dozen. I have pure Marans, Orpingtons, RIR, Barred Rocks, Ameraucanas, Araucanas, Cochins, and an assortment of mixes, all running around together my farm. Your dozen will include at least one Marans egg and one Olive Egg.

Here are the eggs I just gathered:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Paypal is [email protected] and I'll take the first several dozen orders (since I get over two dozen a day). The first order can go out any time.

2. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    Ruth...why do you put/store the eggs in the cartons upside down, they are shipped like that are they? Beautiful colors though.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2010
  3. ruth

ruth Life is a Journey

Jul 8, 2007
    Woodville, MS
    Quote:No, I don't store or ship them that way. Sorry, the pictures could be confusing in that respect. I also don't wash them like the ones in the top picture. Those are my "eating eggs" I sell. I just used the pictures because they represent the colors and breeds. I sell organic "eating" eggs and everyone likes the colorful variety pack. I can't hatch them all you know so I clean them up and sell them to eat so that they don't go to waste.

This is the first time I've offered the "Barnyard Mix" as hatching eggs. I normally just hatch them myself and sell the chicks to locals or wash, clean and package the eggs and sell them as eating eggs.

So to avoid any further confusion, all eggs will be freshly gathered, stored, and wrapped individually for shipping. The ones in the picture have already been washed, packaged, sold and most likely eaten. Did I mention I have a couple hundred chickens?????

Last edited: Aug 3, 2010
  4. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    Coolness. I do love the colors, looks like a bunch of easter eggs ready for hiding. hahaha

5. Kansaseq

Kansaseq Prairie Wolf Farm Asylum

Feb 12, 2009
    NE Kansas
    Gorgeous color variety!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by