1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Barnyard Mix (High Quality)

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by CochinLover1, Feb 3, 2016.

1. CochinLover1

CochinLover1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 17, 2015
    Ohio
    1 dozen= $35 1/2 dozen= $16 Cost of shipping will be added (it varies state to state) Hello BYC!! I am selling hatching eggs from my Bielefelders GFF bloodlines, Pure bred black and lavender amauracanas, Easter eggers, new hampshires, silver laced wyandottes, salmon faverelle, partridge cochin, rhode island red, pure bred buckeyes, american bresse, black australorps, lakenvelder, buff orpingtons, delewares, cuckoo marans, and barred rocks. All NPIP certified. Last updated Thanksgiving 2015. [​IMG] My Bielefelder rooster, Chandelier. [​IMG] My Partridge Cochin rooster, Chorizo [​IMG] My Barred Rock rooster, Johnny [​IMG] My Buckeye hens. [​IMG] My Lakenvelders [​IMG] My BIG Black Australorp hen, Truffles [​IMG] My Black Amauracana hen. If you are interested in these eggs but want to see more pictures of any of the birds I have listed, I can send you more pictures. I am always weary of online chicken shopping and "Buyer Beware" so ask any questions or more pictures.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2016

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by