Barnyard Mix

CCCCCCCCHICKENS

Crowing
7 Years
Dec 3, 2012
Indiana
I have been hatching some eggs from my chicken coop and I love hatching chicks, but I can't keep them all! The rooster is a buff brahma, so all the chicks will have fuzzy feet/legs. I have quite a few different hens.

Some My hens breeds: Easter egger, Rhode island red, White leghorn, Welsummer, Cochin mix, Black sex link, and Ameraucana. ( I think those are the only ones I have laying right now)

The chicks are $2 each. I have never shipped chicks before, but i am going to look into, if there is anybody who wants them shipped. (i am not saying that i will for sure ship, I am going to read regulations and research it). If I do you will pay for shipping. I Live in Indiana if you would like to pick up chicks.

I am working on getting a paypal. So if I do end up shipping this will be the paying method I use. If you pick up chicks you can just pay then and there.

I just hatched out 15 chicks, I dont know how many of these I am going to sell, but i have more in the incubator. And if you would rather hatch your own eggs, I will sell hatching eggs. I have had great hatch rates. Out of 17 eggs only 2 didnt hatch.

If you have any questions pm me.

Last edited:
Have you looked into shipping? I'm in Ohio nut it would be almost a 4 hour drive. :(

Not yet, I havent had time to go to or call thepost office. I hate how their hours are set up. I will try to look into it soon, but no promises.
Here a pic of the Rooster (dad to all the chicks)

His feathers look better now :)

Back
Top Bottom