Barred Japanese Pair Very nice quality option of buying 2 pairs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by japbantams2011, Nov 2, 2011.

1. japbantams2011

japbantams2011 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 25, 2011
    Kentucky
    This is for a pair of Japanese Bantams barred color the rooster has very short legs and a short back this should be a nice breeding pair for someone. With much thought I have decided to sell out of my Japanese bantams I have many that are very nice quality to sell. These pictures were taken 10/31/11 these are both almost a year old. I got these from a breeder out of Florida that has nice show quality stock.
    I have another younger barred japanese pair that should be a nice Show Quality pair with short legs that I hatched from this pair both of them are the same color as the hen not the lighter barred color I don't have a picture of them yet but if someone is interested I will get one, they are around 5 to 6 months old. If the winning bidder is interested in both pairs I will sell both pairs at the winning bid price. Shipping on adult pair is $50 + $16 for a new horizon biofiltered box.

Another picture of the rooster:
    [​IMG]

Also have 2 extra Barred Japanese cockerels these are about a year old
    I want $20 for this one
    [​IMG]

This one has a little bit of a crooked beak he was born this way I want $15 for him this isn't a genetic issue this is the way he layed in the shell as a chick he has a short back and small body
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 2, 2011
  2. runsw/scissors

runsw/scissors Chillin' With My Peeps

These are lovely!If only I had the room... [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by