Barred Rock 14 weeks

simsjaws

Chirping
6 Years
Apr 4, 2016
Hello, I got these Barred rocks back in early Feb when they were 5 weeks old. Im curious if anyone here could tell me if they are cockrell or pullet? Or one of each? Thanks!

I didnt mean to submitt it...hit the wrong buttong before i loaded the pics! Here they are...

Last edited:
Thanks for the helpful comments. I'm pretty sure they are both roosterd too. They both have more pronounced spur nubs than any of the hens we have.

Do roosters that grow up together stay friends? These teo are slmost inseperable, exctpt that lately ond of them tried not to go to roost tonight...im asking because im going to have to give them away once they start crowing and will try to give them to the same home of they will stay friendly. A few of my friends said they would take a rooster but im sure i could find someone who wants both so i don't Have to seperste them. It's funny how they stick together and couldnt care less about the other chickens.

Thanks for the helpful comments. I'm pretty sure they are both roosterd too. They both have more pronounced spur nubs than any of the hens we have.

Do roosters that grow up together stay friends? These teo are slmost inseperable, exctpt that lately ond of them tried not to go to roost tonight...im asking because im going to have to give them away once they start crowing and will try to give them to the same home of they will stay friendly. A few of my friends said they would take a rooster but im sure i could find someone who wants both so i don't Have to seperste them. It's funny how they stick together and couldnt care less about the other chickens.
I raised three roosters together and they seemed to get along quite well. I'd give it a try. If they start to fight violently, get them separated.

Back
Top Bottom