1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

barred rock and new hampshire red - Kansas

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by quintenfoy, Dec 20, 2012.

1. quintenfoy

quintenfoy New Egg

Oct 22, 2012
    Hi guys new to the forum and have been raising hens for about a month and a half. Well long story short i ordered 5 barred rock hens and 5 new hampshire red hens andwell i ended up with 10 nhr and 15 barred rock. They are 2 days old and my wife says i need to rehome as many as ossible. Located in wichita ks. If your interested please pm me. If this is in the wrong spot sooorry. Im not asking for any type of payment just would like them to go somewhere where there is room for these little chicks to run. Thank you:D

1 person likes this.
  2. CowgirlHC

CowgirlHC Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 12, 2012
    West Virginia
    Are you willing to ship at the buyers expense? Were these purchased as straight run or sexed pullets? Thank you!

3. quintenfoy

quintenfoy New Egg

Oct 22, 2012
    All but a few are gone a guy has promised to come pick them up from a town locally. Sorry i havent been able to update this been working. Thank you for everybody who was interested

4. quintenfoy

quintenfoy New Egg

Oct 22, 2012
    All but a few are gone a guy has promised to come pick them up from a town locally. Sorry i havent been able to update this been working. Thank you for everybody who was interested

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by