Barred rock/australorp mix.. yellow chicks???

dadavid

Hatching
Mar 16, 2017
Okay so i just bougth 12 straigt run chicks that the lady said was barred rock australorp mix but why is there yellow chicks in there? And if someone could help me identify the sex of those chicks those are almost 4 wheeks old.. ive seen a lot of information to determine the sex of them but still cant figure it out.. and also there is 2 with no comb a all and it the only 2 that has a bit of pink starting to come out. I can try to take better picture if you need.

Okay so i just bougth 12 straigt run chicks that the lady said was barred rock australorp mix but why is there yellow chicks in there? And if someone could help me identify the sex of those chicks those are almost 4 wheeks old.. ive seen a lot of information to determine the sex of them but still cant figure it out.. and also there is 2 with no comb a all and it the only 2 that has a bit of pink starting to come out. I can try to take better picture if you need.
With Most BarnYard hatched chicks----you Never know what you got because they are sooooooooo crossed.

As far as sexing----4 weeks old makes it kinda tough on most---worse when they are crossed----might could guess, but I will wait for a few more weeks to guess.

Back
Top Bottom