Barred Rock, Buff Orpington, Rhode Island Red Chicks

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by SED, May 16, 2011.

1. SED

SED Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2009
    North West Alabama
    I am hatching Barred Rock, Buff Orpington, Rhode Island Red Chicks weekly and would like to start shipping so I am offering 25 straight run chicks for $40 shipped. All of my breeds are penned seperately so I have no mixed breeds. Please do not hit "Buy It Now" as I am willing to do this for 4 orders. I do ask for feedback from those who take advantage of this offer. This will be my first attempt at shipping but will ship them as safely as possible. Thanks for looking!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Beth G.

Beth G. Gaetano Family Farm

Hi,

Just so you know unless someone bids and wins auction or hits the buy it now button they can not leave feedback [​IMG]

Very nice birds!!

Is it $40.00 for 25 birds plus shipping or is that including shipping?

Thanks

3. SED

Aug 4, 2009
    North West Alabama
    I did not think of that! Thanks! $40 includes 25 chicks and shipping. I want to try to get some orders shipped so I can get familiar with it. Thanks!

4. Beth G.

Quote:[​IMG]
    I didn't know that either till after I did a few auctions [​IMG]

I just didn't want you to go through all of this and then find out after the fact.

Two more questions, are your birds all private breeding stock? And, are you NPIP or do you have a current negative test for S. Pullorum and Avian Influenza?

Thanks for your time [​IMG]
    B

5. SED

Aug 4, 2009
    North West Alabama
    The birds are my private breeding stock. I was supposed to be NPIP certified a few weeks ago be we had devastating tornadoes sweep through the area (Tuscaloosa, Pleasant Grove, Sipsey, Cullman, etc.) and he had to postpone the testing. I am scheduled to be NPIP tested this Friday.

6. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    wow this is tempting..especially since Ive been sworn off of more hatching in my bator..So this isnt techinically hatching in house [​IMG] Is this for a mixed pure batch of chicks or like 25 BO's-or 25 RIR's etc...?

7. Beth G.

[​IMG]
    PM'd you [​IMG]
    Quote:

8. Beth G.

Quote:[​IMG]
    If I looked at it that way when the DH said no I'd be in big trouble but, would probably do it too!!!!! [​IMG]

9. SED

Aug 4, 2009
    North West Alabama
    Quote:I enough hatch I can do 25 of each breed but if for some reason I only hatch out 10 Barred Rocks, for example, then I would add RIR or BO to the order. They are pure also, every breed that I have gets housed in it's own pen. They never mingle together.

10. SlowMoneyFarm

SlowMoneyFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

May 11, 2011
    Nauvoo
    Are these day old? And how far are you from Nauvoo?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by