Barred Rock eggs WANTED!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by SilkieCRZYness, Jun 17, 2008.

1. SilkieCRZYness

SilkieCRZYness Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 9, 2008
    Florida
    I have an awesome barred rock rooster now, BIG B, and would love to get him some more woman that are a friendly breed to me as well, unlike my lehorns, geesh, thanks

2. sew4beans

sew4beans Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2007
    I can get you eggs from my birds. I have a barred rock rooster with about 4 hens. Half the eggs should be pure barred rock, and the other mix with RIR and Austrolorpe. Could have some pure Buff orpington in the mix also. None of my birds are mean. I investigated before getting started, to make sure I did not get any unfriendly breeds.

3. Promiselandfarm

Promiselandfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

I have a small flock of pure Bar Rocks and can get you 6 - 12 eggs let me know if you are interested....Suzette

4. BackSwampGirl

BackSwampGirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 17, 2008
    Richlands,NC 28574
    [​IMG] Hello I have 1 of the most prettiest" PUREBRED STANDARD BARRED ROCK ROOS".He has the most "PRETTIEST PLUMAGE" you can find.He knows how to take care of his ladys,and they are PUREBRED.I have shipped and sold a lot this year.We have batored several ourself.By the way they have big eggs.And they lay all year round.I get an egg from my hens everyday.My Mr.Speck does not give them a break,lol.Let me know and I can get them to you safely packed and in the mail when you want them.Shipping on Mon. is usually better,then they won`t sit in PO on weekend.We have some cooler temps right now.Thanks so much,you can PM me and let me know or Email me,Thanks Again. BackSwampGirl,,,,, NC

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by