Barred Rock Hatching Eggs FS/Ship 10-20/ *SOLD* N. GA

speckledhen

Intentional Solitude
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Feb 3, 2007
Blue Ridge Mtns. of North Georgia
These are from Dutch and his brother Mace (both sons of Hawkeye with Lexie) with my BR ladies, a dozen plus extras (which may include Blue Orpingtons, if you like and Skye lays any). Most probably fathered by Dutch, since he is alpha roo and doesn't give his brother much chance, lol. $20, inc shipping/packing materials. Pymt by money order only. Parent stock below:

MACE

DCP_1639Mace.jpg

DUTCH

DCP_1623.jpg

DCP_1521.jpg

GIRLS:

DCP_1605.jpg

DCP_1394Margaret.jpg

DCP_1372.jpg

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity Cyn.. In the last picture of the girls... could you name them left to right? I would like to see who "Amanda" and "Hannah" and "Becca" are! lol. Your boys are GORGEOUS!
love.gif
This is a steal of a price for your Eggs! You will always have my business! You do such a SUPER packing Job!

Some one should jump on these Fast!
big_smile.png

You made me squint to see which is which, LOL. From left to right, we have Bess, Hannah, Amanda (I think it's her, it's too blurry) and Maddie. Becca is in the 4th picture with Mace-that's her fluffy behind, LOL. I think the next one is Margaret, but I'm not sure her eggs are big enough to send yet-oops, should have left that picture out, but she is Hawkeye's daughter with Amanda and an example of what Dutch will produce anyway.
Thanks for the testimonial, Lanissa! I try to pack them so even the P.O. gorillas cant damage them.

Quote:
DITTO!!!

I am just finishing my hatch of your BR eggs, and they are doing fantastic!!! This is the best hatch I have ever had!! I have one last one zipping right now. They are sooooo cute and are the most curious little buggers!! I can't wait to get them out of the bator and snuggle them!!

Even with they taking something like 2 days longer than it should have!! I had 8 of the 12 develop and 7 of the 8 are hatching. I don't know what happened with the 8th one, it pipped yesterday afternoon, a really nice large hole about the size of a pencil eraser, it cleared the membrane out of the way and everything. You could see in the egg, it's little beak was sticking out, it was peeping and moving like crazy and about 3 hours later it was dead. I was really quite suprised and really sad.

I may have to take you up on this. I don't know if what I have is enough. LOL. Especially if I get more than a boy or two. I will take pic's in a little bit and have you take a look at them and tell me what you think I have. If I have more boys than girls I will get these for sure!!

Steff

Im warning the person who takes these eggs, be prepared for a BIG hatch. Im on day 15 from a dozen eggs from Cyn, and I still have 15 that look great. So im just warning you.. You will get a lot of chickies!

Back
Top Bottom