Barred Rock mix chicks 4 sale for PU only-Maine

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by howlingwoodsfarm, Apr 25, 2008.

1. howlingwoodsfarm

howlingwoodsfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

We incubated some eggs and let a broody hatch some eggs so we currently have some chicks available. Chicks are black and will most likely look like barred rocks. The rooster is my barred rock rooster and the females are all the girls listed in my signature. $2 each, pick up only.

Hatching eggs also available to anyone interested.

Heather & Troy
    Howling Woods Farm
    Dover-Foxcroft ME

2. howlingwoodsfarm

We are heading down south to portland on wed of next week, so we could meet you at some location right off the highway if anyone is interested. Just wanted to throw that out there since we don't go down south very often and it would help make the trip worth it if we could find new homes for some of our black fluff balls before the next ones come along. We are running out of places to keep chicks...

Heather & Troy

3. Grindlefamily

Grindlefamily Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2008
    Fairfield, ME
    I will call you tomorrow - as I am interested in eggs (and maybe some chicks). What time of day will you be traveling?

Louella

4. howlingwoodsfarm

Pm'd you Grindlefamily. Just give me an idea on what you were looking for..

Heather & Troy
    Howling Woods Farm

5. howlingwoodsfarm

Just bumping this up as I am going down south tomorrow and was really hoping to sell some of these babies.... My bathroom cannot handle any more chicks. The babies were hatched wed last week, so they are almost a week old. Most look like they will look like barred rocks but others I am not so sure about.. Will be interesting to see what they will look like. Let me know ASAP as I head out early AM tomorrow.

I have about 40 in the incubator to hatch in like 2 weeks so if you don't need any now. I will have more in a few weeks.

Heather

6. howlingwoodsfarm

I still have 16 chicks available. I may be able to meet in bangor area if enough chicks are bought at one time to atleast pay for the gas down there.

Heather

7. howlingwoodsfarm

These chicks are now all sold but we have around 50 eggs in the incubator to hatch middle of next week so we should have several available then.

Heather & Troy
    Howling Woods Farm

8. Jennyhaschicks

Jennyhaschicks Chillin' With My Peeps

May 3, 2008
    Maine
    I live in Hermon and I may interested in a few once your new chicks hatch.
    I wouldn't mind taking a trip to Dover.

9. howlingwoodsfarm

I PM'd you Jennyhaschicks.

Heather

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by