Barred Rock roo and pullets need a home ASAP!!!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by fishnet1971, Aug 30, 2010.

1. Please help my little guy! i ended up with 3 roosters out of my flock of 12. (wasnt supposed to be ANY!!!) my two barred rock roosters are the greatest. Calm, sweet, hand fed and gentle. They were born April 2,2010 and have just now started fighting with each other. I can not bring it to myslelf to eat them as they are my pets. I am willing to let a hen go with him to make sure he is not lonely. they are a great pair.

Located in Northeast Ohio, but willing to travel to find him a good home.

I am not able to get email on the weekends, so if I am slow to respond I am sorry.

2. thesewinglady59

thesewinglady59 Out Of The Brooder

Aug 29, 2010
    Johnston City,IL
    I saw your post and would be interested, but I may be a bit far for you to want to deliver. I'm in Southern Illinois. I have a couple of ladies that lost their man.

3. aimeeinwv

aimeeinwv Chillin' With My Peeps

You're near Cambridge? I could quite possibly help you out. My Roo/Hen ratio is good right now, and I am planning a trip to Amish Country on Monday. Come right by you. If you are interested in meeting Monday evening.. let me know! Oh, I have plenty of PBR hens.. so your hens can stay :eek:) You'll need them to keep your ratio good. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by