Just noticed that my BR Rooster "Rocky" that is about 22 weeks old and his penmate "Hershey" a chocolate Orpington had an infestation of mice and lice. Recently we noticed lots of Rocky's feathers in the pen, The 2 don't fight or pick at each other, they always stay by each others side at almost all times. Rocky had shown a decrease in his health, getting a bit wobbly, sitting down alot, and pale comb and waddles, in addition to the feather loss up until the mice and lice were discovered we didn't notice much else. When I googled how to handle the mice and lice it said that some had pale combs and waddles. That was true of Rocky too. We bought a chicken dusting powder that is an equivalent to Sevin dust and dusted both of the birds, their dusting box as well as the ground. Saw hundreds of those darned things crawling all over his feathers, but he kept getting weaker. Within a couple of days he can no longer stand up, his neck hangs down and his head is upside down. He can't hold it up, or himself. If he happens to get his head up, he falls over backwards and can't find which end is up without assistance! I started him on Vitamin/Electrolyte water immediately once we treated for the lice/mites. He ate for a few days, then when the neck symptoms started occurring, he quit drinking/eating. I am currently straw feeding him water with the vitamins/electrolytes and then last night discovered another thing. His eye was completely swollen and covered in dirt. I figured he had gotten something in it when he would lose his balance and roll around, but when I cleaned it off, I saw a white, rubbery substance in his eye. I thought maybe it was a worm, so I gently squeezed his eye and the thing popped out. His eye is glazed over behind it. He is so weak! I tried to feed him scrambled eggs and some spinach, but he won't eat anything. His penmate has none of his symptoms (with the exception of the previous lice infestation that was not NEARLY as severe as Rocky's. Do I dare give him an antibiotic? I have Terra-Vet 10 powder on hand, but not sure what to do. In the pen next to them I have 4 babies that we incubated in March, and none of them appear to have any symptoms either, so i'm not sure what he has. I'm not sure whether to move him out or keep him in and continue nursing him...but i'm not sure what i'm nursing him of! Any ideas?