Barred Rocks or STD Cochins near Sacramento, CA?

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Eryn, Jan 21, 2008.

1. Eryn

Eryn Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2008
    Sacramento, CA
    So I am looking for one pullet that is either a barred rock or a barred cochin, or anything else you have that is barred?!? I'm in Sacramento and will drive a couple hours if needed, I'm planning on going to the Fresno show so I could possibly meet up with someone there too! Thanks

Edited: I was looking to split an order but I got enough replies from everyone that I'm only missing one of the birds I was looking for!

Last edited: Jan 21, 2008
  2. HenHaven

HenHaven Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2007
    Coarsegold, CA
    Hi Eryn,

Are you going to the Fresno show? You may be able to generate some interest by posting on the Yahoo group CA Chickens, to see if anyone there is interested in splitting an order. There are several people in that part of CA who may want to go in on your order, or you could deliver chicks to people at the Fresno show.

3. S n M Poultry

S n M Poultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 31, 2007
    Riverside,CA
    Cackle hatchery allowes a minimum order of 15

4. jeaucamom

jeaucamom Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2007
    Ophir, CA
    We will be hatching out a bunch of EE's, and if you only want two, we could just give you two... Hows that???

5. Eryn

Eryn Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2008
    Sacramento, CA
    Thanks everyone! I will check out Cackle and see what they have! I'm also gonna try that yahoo group! And jeaucamom I sent you a PM! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by