Barred Wheaten/Wheaten Serama eggs 12+ for $25. inc s&h ship 10/4

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Dipsy Doodle Doo, Sep 26, 2010.

1. **Not An Auction** **Price is $25.00 for 12+ eggs**
    edit: Next available ship date is Mon, 10/4.
    Hi!
    I'll have 12+ fresh Serama eggs available to ship 9/27 (fresh eggs laid 24th,25th,today).
    My Serama are barred wheaten roos over wheaten/barred wheaten hens.
    Chicks hatch wheaten or barred wheaten (barred wheaten chicks will have a yellow headspot).

Price is $25.00 for 12+ and includes USPS Priority Shipping and Delivery Confirmation.
    Here's a link to how you can expect your eggs to be wrapped and packed for shipping.

My PayPal is [email protected].
    Just post sold here.

If you have any special instructions like "Hold & Call for Pick Up", or would like them shipped to an address other than the addy in the PP info ---please add that and a ph# in the PayPal note so I don't miss it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I'll have groups of 12+ available to ship Mon, Wed, and Fri while the girls are laying.
    Thanks!
    [​IMG]
    Lisa
    ps: Someone asked me before how much they weigh, so I weighed a hen. She was 22 oz. Weighed an older cock and he was 23 oz.

Click here to leave a Comment or Feedback.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2010
  2. jeffg1

jeffg1 Out Of The Brooder

Sep 8, 2009
    arkansas
    sold money sent thanks a lot

3. Hi Jeff! Got the PP, thanks! They'll be heading your way tomorrow.
    [​IMG]
    Lisa

4. jeffg1

jeffg1 Out Of The Brooder

Sep 8, 2009
    arkansas
    thanks will fire the bator up tom. and get it ready

5. SunflowerChicks

SunflowerChicks Out Of The Brooder

Apr 16, 2009
    Middle of Farm Country!!
    Do you still have eggs available? Is this breed friendly or flighty? Is this variety recognized color? Just getting started?

6. Hi Michele! As far as I know, Serama are not accepted by the American Poultry Association.
    They are friendly little chickens if handled at all. The next available ship date will be Mon, 10/4.
    [​IMG]
    Lisa

Last edited: Oct 2, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by