BARRED & WHITE PLYMOUTH ROCK BANTAM EGGS

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by dickhorstman, Dec 30, 2015.

1. dickhorstman

dickhorstman Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

Dec 8, 2009
    burgettstown,pa
    I have Barred & White Plymouth Rock bantam eggs available for shipment. These are the miniatures of the large fowl. They take up less coop space and are very good layers. They also consume a lot less feed. They are very calm and excellent for kids. They are top exhibition quality and can compete at any level. I also offer day old chicks. Price is per dozen. Shipping is $12. Add $4 shipping for each additional dozen. Later dates also available.

2. Ameraucanas

Ameraucanas Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2015
    I personally don't need any, but if I were you, I would post an ad at your local vet's office.

3. grammanenan

grammanenan Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2011
    If your ad is still available in the spring I sure would like to get some of these eggs to hatch for my granddaughters. They love chickens as pets, and their favorite is the barred rock variety

4. dickhorstman

dickhorstman Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

Dec 8, 2009
    burgettstown,pa
    I should have Barred & White Rock bantam eggs all winter and spring.

5. 1611

1611 Out Of The Brooder

Barred Rock Bantams are the best of the best in my views! I'm glad to see you selling eggs. I have a nice flock of these and they lay the best tasting eggs of all my chickens. Good luck!

6. slammin

slammin New Egg

Apr 12, 2016
    do you have any barred & white Plymouth rock bantam eggs or chicks available? if you do please call me at 678-517-2554 thx

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by