BAstrolops, BR, Wynadottes etc hens & roosters - West Georgia

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by bargain, Sep 2, 2008.

1. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Does any one want some very healthy laying hens, baby turkeys or roosters. My hens are 1 and 1/2 years old - I have too many! I over ran my incubator ---- just love to see the babies born. (And as I write, there's another hatch in there!)

My hens are Black Astrolops, Barred Rock, White Rock, Columbian Wynadottes and Silver Wynadottes. I have what I think may be a wellsummer/wellsummer blend , some RIR and also some Barred Rock roosters. The Barred Rock are just about to crow the other Roosters are about 1 year old.

Please call me and come pick up some chickens/hens. The hens are $10 up - Wynadottes are $12 and the Roosters are 4 or 5 depending on size. They have been fed lovely grains and veggies from our garden and treated with respect. Phone number is 404-409-2352.

I have some Bronze turkey poults (babies) - age 4 weeks and also age 8 weeks.

Thanks....I think I need a recovery group for those who like to see those babies born!

2. Bi0sC0mp

Bi0sC0mp Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2008
    Raiford,FLA
    where are you located at thanks..

3. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    I'm in Bowdon GA

4. lockedhearts

lockedhearts It's All About Chicken Math

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    You are just afflicted with what most of us here at BYC have

You my friend are a Hatch-A Holic [​IMG]

If my life would slow down some, I would run over after work one day and snag a couple hens from you.
    Parents coming tomorrow so maybe I can make it next week, I'll PM or call you and let you know

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by