Bath and Body Works~~Body Creams~~ Lotions~~Shower Gels

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Kansaseq, May 20, 2010.

1. Kansaseq

Kansaseq Prairie Wolf Farm Asylum

Feb 12, 2009
    NE Kansas
    I went a little overboard with my shopping, so am now offering up some of my extra. Bath and Body Works has been my favorite for many years. This stuff is wonderful! I really love the body cream for my hands and body; it's so moisturizing for very dry skin, especially after cleaning out the coop or washing dozens of eggs. The lotion is lighter weight and great for summer time or skin that's moderately dry. I keep an open bottle in almost every room in my house. The scent description are from the back of the bottles, so if they sound a little goofy, it's not my writing [​IMG]
    Shipping right now is estimated, as I need to go get some priority mail boxes from the post office and see how many will fit into each sized box.

BODY CREAMS~~8 oz, $4.50 each
    (regularly $10.50)
    1 Velvet Tuberose
    1 Rainkissed Leaves
    1 Warm Vanilla Sugar
    4 Black Raspberry Vanilla

BODY LOTIONS~~8 oz $4 each

2 Peony
    1 VELVET TUBEROSE
    1 RICE FLOWER and SHEA

SHOWER GEL~~10 oz $3 each

1 Lemongrass Sage
    1 Warm Vanilla Sugar
    1 Sun Ripened Raspberery
    1 White Tea and Ginger

BODY SPLASH~8 oz $3.50 1 Sweet Pea

VELVET TUBEROSE-"Night-blooming white tuberose,diamond orchids, and seductive cashmere musk caress skin like velvet. Elegant. Rare. Glamorous."

Rainkissed Leaves- "Lush green leaves, crisp watercress, and delicate petals refreshed by summer rain. Lustrous. Youthful. Poetic"

WARM VANILLA SUGAR- "Vanilla. Coconut. Basmati rice. And a touch of soft sandalwood. Together they're the inspiration for this rich and cozy scent"

BLACK RASPBERRY VANILLA- "Luscious, Enticing. And velvety smooth. Sweetened berries are warmed with creamy vanilla to create this soft, intriguing fragrance."

SUN RIPENED RASPBERRY-"As berries ripen in the summer sun, their fragrance deepens.Add a touch of green vine, and the scent becomes positively irresistible"

Shipping: 1 - 3 items~~$4.50
    4 - 7 items~~$7.00
    8 - 12 items~$10.50

Payment by Paypal. Please give me your email and physical address. Please do NOT hit the 'buy it now' button. Just pm me with what you are interested in. Thanks!

WHITE TEA and GINGER-"The sweet, mild fragrance of white tea pairs wonderfully with slightly spicy ginger in this warm and nurturing scent"

PEONY "Fresh peony blends with luscious garden rose in this beautiful and feminine interpretation of a classic floral fragrance"

RICE FLOWER and SHEA "Softly scented rice flower blends beautifully with creamy shea butter extract in this soul-soothing fragrance"

SWEET PEA " The scent of violets mingling with sweet pea petals is heaven on earth, and the inspiration for this delicate fragrance"

Last edited: May 21, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by