Bathroom

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by PaulaSB12, Feb 14, 2013.

1. PaulaSB12

PaulaSB12 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2010
    Well I am getting on with my house decorating, the sitting room is waiting until I can get a wood burner installed. The bathroom is next due to the fact the previous owners did the work on their house including putting in a bath 10cm to big for the space in the bathroom and putting in new floor boards which isn't water proof so my bathroom needs to be replaced from the floor up. Literally I have got to have the floor boards replaced. So its getting bamboo floor boards on it and these are being put in the bathroom
    https://www.ekmsecure55.co.uk/ekmps/shops/jtspasni/index.asp?function=DISPLAYPRODUCT&productid=181
    http://www.jtspas.co.uk/kiswian-quadrant-steam-shower-cabin-900mm-x-900mm-unit-enclosure-317-p.asp

here is the horrible bathroom I will picture the nice one next weekend after its been finished.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Everything in the bathroom is going and its going to be painted an off white with a hint of purple. In the second picture the box is for towels according to me according to my cat its a new cat bed.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2014
  2. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

Sounds great! Good luck winning that argument with your cat! [​IMG]

3. Gargoyle

Gargoyle Overrun With Chickens

Apr 13, 2011
    Fox Valley, IL
    My Coop
    Here are some decorating ideas.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. PaulaSB12

Dec 6, 2010
    love them but here are the latest pictures

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. PaulaSB12

Dec 6, 2010
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Todays pictures, the next phase is going to be wednesday as I am in work on monday and tuesday, the electrics have to be sorted then the bamboo flooring and the tiles.

6. Gargoyle

Gargoyle Overrun With Chickens

Apr 13, 2011
    Fox Valley, IL
    My Coop
    Those metal chicken roosts next to the giant heated water dish need to be installed at an angle, so the chickens can climb up it easily and perch at different levels.

7. PaulaSB12

Dec 6, 2010
    Very funny, that shower has everything, you can even attach it to the phone line to take phone calls in the shower! And with the help of an extension lead (electrics being sorted out on wednesday) I have a working whirlpool bath!!!!!!!!!!

8. DDNONIN2016

DDNONIN2016 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2012
    SW Ohio
    Thats funny Gargoyle :D

Paula - that new bathroom is going to be gorgeous. Congrats

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by