~Battle for Survival~ A African Wild dog Roleplay

Foluke let out a shuddering sigh and closed his eyes. "If we attack Bem, his pack will come to his aid," he explained carefully. "And if I remember correctly, his pack is much larger than ours."

Obi sighed. He knew Foluke was right but said,"But we can't let him do whatever he wants on our territory."

"He has the upper hand in this situation," Foluke said in a silky growl. "We lost all hope of winning this battle when he joined the pack. I'm afraid we don't have much time before he strikes again, and this time we won't be lucky."

A bit of fear crept up Obi's spine, but pushed it away. He murmured,"We must think of a plan."

Two pups, slightly older than Obi and Kofi, trotted over to Astrid. The male, called Moriti, shouldered his mother aside to get better look at the intruder. "What do you want?" he said with a violent snarl.

Obi turned his gaze towards the Astrid's pups. He felt defenseless and useless that he couldn't do anything.

Quote: Bem examined his son carefully, then when he was finished, stepped away, looking quite pleased. Moriti was very tall for his age, almost as tall as him; his short wiry coat revealing a play of muscle that would not have been possible if he were a little younger; and his molten-brown eyes alert and cautious.

"I'll take this one," he said.

"What is he talking about?" Moriti swung around and looked at his mother; the moonlight making his eyes twinkle in the thickening darkness.

Last edited:
Quote: Bem examined his son carefully, then when he was finished, stepped away, looking quite pleased. Moriti was very tall for his age, almost as tall as him; his short wiry coat revealing a play of muscle that would not have been possible if he were a little younger; and his molten-brown eyes alert and cautious.

"I'll take this one," he said.

"What is he talking about?" Moriti swung around and looked at his mother; the moonlight making his eyes twinkle in the thickening darkness.

Back
Top Bottom