Battle in the Heavens - A Fantasy RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Garjzla, Nov 12, 2016.

1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Please Read First
    A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
    B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
    C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
    D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
    E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

[​IMG]

Everyone thought that Heaven was the place of peace. It could never be harmed, for it was protected by a divine entity. But somehow, that protection stopped.

A Valkyrie had broken the law of her kind. Their job is to bring brave soldiers up into Heaven, to battle forever, but one brought a coward with her.

He was greedy, lazy, and cowardly. He did not deserve the glory of Heaven, but with love she refused to take him to the underworld. He entered the golden gates, and nothing was the same since. A sin had infected divinity, and the protection that surrounded the place broke down.

Everyone saw the ruler of Heaven leave, and the dead came back alive once again. The once bright and shining waters turned red with blood, and the blue infinity of the sky was covered by grey clouds.

Monstrous beings entered the now nightmarish realm. The original inhabitants had to go into hiding, as the ruler of the Underworld took over with his beast, Cerberus, and threatened to kill those who rebelled.

The divine creatures and humans turned to the Goddess of the Holy water, but she too was in a depressed state.
    "The end has come, as Heaven falls." She said to them all, and a tear of hers fell into the water as it all turned black with the poison of her sorrow.
    Her Holy tower was no longer a place of safety, just like Heaven itself, and nobody else could protect them.

Weapons are the only thing that can help them now. Either that, or give up their lives to the Underworld ruler and his creatures of death.

You don't know who's a spy, or who speaks the truth. Heaven is now full of lies and merciless souls seeking blood and wrath, and so it looks like the loyal men and divine creatures need to man-up and fight, or suffer.

Someone will die, and someone will win, but the option of who is in the hands of war.

[​IMG]

Divine species:

Angels: No, not angles. If you want to be an angle, then at least be a cute one...Get it? (Geometry joke!)
    Valkyrie: A lot like angels, but more war-based and strong. They're independent women!
    Lions: I'm not a fan of lions, but come on, they are awesome if they're not killing a baby animal...Which they don't do in Heaven.
    Element goddesses: Fire, earth, air, or water. Your pick.
    Fairies: Small people that you trap in bottles and they constantly shout "Hey Link!" at you.
    Werecat: Cat-people. What can be better than that?
    Element humanoids: Come on, let's get a little creative. Make a human/animal mix that represents one of the four main elements!
    People: Yes, people do indeed go to Heaven, despite the fact that they're so annoying!

Dark species:

Wolves: In your face, PETA, wolves are bad in this role play.
    Snakes: I like snakes, but it just wouldn't be right to leave them out of the bad stuff.
    Sphinx: Nothing...NOTHING is creepier than this thing. A lion with a person's face and wings.
    Minotaur: Manliest humanoid ever.
    Chimera: A lion with a serpent tail and a goat head on its back...Kind of hilarious.
    Werewolves: We're beating down on the wolves in this role play.
    Vampires: Nothing is complete without a little vampurr. Twilight fans, these vampires aren't sparkling. They also turn into bats.
    Spider-person: *Sigh*...Can't remember the name of this thing. It's a human with the lower body of a giant spider (its abdomen)and giant spider legs. I'm pretty sure it has arms, though...
    Snake-person: Lower half is a snake tail, upper half is a human body. Come on guys, you know this!
    Goddesses of the Underworld: They're like the goths of the goddess world. They love to say "Nobody can understand me, man."
    People: And yes, there are bad people too!

Form:

Name:
    Species:
    Picture/description:
    Human form (if they have one):
    Weapon:
    Dark or Divine side:
    Personality:
    History:
    Username:
    Other:

My first character:

Name: Sky
    Species: Humanoid
    Picture/description: [​IMG]

Human form (if they have one): Nope.
    Weapon: Hooves and claws...And sometimes teeth.
    Dark or Divine side: Divine
    Personality: Peaceful, quiet, and wise. She has the heart of a soldier, but it just takes some force to make it show.
    History: TBR
    Username: Garjzla
    Other: Nope.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by